Sunday, April 15, 2018

Musikal Journeys: The Story of Marina Obukovsky

"If you work hard, I know you can achieve anything."


Below is an interview with the wonderful Suzuki piano teacher trainer, Marina Obukovsky, who teaches at the School for Strings in NYC.  I had the opportunity to work with many of her students when I coached chamber music at SFS, and I saw the amazing combination of seriousness, warmth, and dedication that she gave to her students and families, and the results of that in her students' lovely playing.   Now, I'm thrilled that two of the teachers she's trained  are teaching at the Music Conservatory of Westchester, where we are building a Suzuki piano program.  



Please enjoy this interview with her:

Musikal Journeys: The Story of Marina Obukovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment