Tuesday, March 27, 2018

8 TRUTHS ABOUT LEARNING AN INSTRUMENT THAT ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW, from Christine Goodner's blog The Suzuki Triangle

It seems to me that March and November are the hardest months of the school year for inspiration, and the time that parents and students and teachers all need a boost.  Hang in there, it's almost spring!  

Here is an article from a fantastic blog by another Suzuki teacher.  You should follow her blog, as it's got some great information on it!


8 TRUTHS ABOUT LEARNING AN INSTRUMENT THAT ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW


http://www.suzukitriangle.com/learning-an-instrument/

2 comments:

  1. Suzzane thank you for these wonderful and mindful articles..... inspire me to continuo practicing with my daughter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad. I need inspiration, too. I hope that I can help offer some to you parents who are doing the hard work at home!

      Delete